Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Ace engineering license plate relocate

Old 10-08-2015, 06:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ace engineering license plate relocate

Does anyone know of any instructions to install this item? Ace doesn't send anything in the box about installation and unfortunately I am not very confident about wiring electrical things.

Thanks for you help
Old 10-08-2015, 06:59 AM
JK Newbie

U-Tube is your friend. Do a search and you will find something.
Old 10-09-2015, 04:29 AM
JK Newbie

No YouTube I could find. I did get a write up from Ace which was helpful. I'll post it for others. I did successfully install it yesterday. Very nice.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:57 PM
JK Newbie

Order yourself some replacement license plate leds. My first one went within a month. Ace replaced it without hesitation... but the replacement died out within a few months itself. The replacement was supposed to be a different vendor or something but they looked the exact same.

Either way they are cheap enough to have some spares as I could not find any local stores that carried them.

Quick Reply: Ace engineering license plate relocate