Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

abs no good how to mak go bye bye

Old 04-23-2008, 08:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
EXACTLY my point.
No matter what led to the crash if it was his fault he would still have no one to sue.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

it's like this if i crash my jeep because of esp. whitch happens almost every day then there will be a law suit. but i nor my family would sue anyone for my own stupid mistake. you probally never wheel your jeep or ever plan on doing anything but driving it thats your choice but im going to continue to beat the piss out mine. thats why i bought it. period its a jeep not a 300c. i just cant get over how much i love with esp you are. you must be brain washed or a bad driver.

heres a qoute from another post of yours "
I like leavin it real close to stock. It's harder to improve on a vehicle's design than a lot of folks think.

that is why you need to stay out of the modified jk forum all you do is piss people off and try to sue them lol

Last edited by flip2spin23; 04-23-2008 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:59 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by flip2spin23
it like this if i crash my jeep because of esp. whitch happens almost every day there will be a law suit. but i nor my family would sue anyone for my own stupid mistake. you probally never wheel your jeep or ever plan on doing anything but driving it thats your choice but im going to continue to beat the piss out mine. thats why i bought it. period its a jeep not a 300c. i just cant get over how much i love with esp you are. you must be brain washed or a bad driver.

heres a qoute from another post of yours "
I like leavin it real close to stock. It's harder to improve on a vehicle's design than a lot of folks think.

that is why you need to stay out of the modified jk forum all you do is piss people off and try to sue them lol
Whatever you say, sir. I was only trying to give an alternative view.There are pics of the Jeep that I "don't wheel" plenty stuck on this forum. It is indeed much harder to improve upon stock. I didn't say it could not be done. Lastly, I wasn't trading insults and wasn't trying to piss you off....not that I care, either.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

sweet
Old 04-23-2008, 09:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

witch fuse ?
Old 04-23-2008, 11:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

ok sweet thank you so much ill go out and try it
Old 04-23-2008, 12:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

I turned off my esp for good with the code given on the second day i got the jeep. That stuff gets in the way on the trails, and for some reason the ABS on these new JKs is REALLY intrusive and I've gotta say, wiring up a switch to disable it for hill climbing is prolly a good idea. Your electronic safety nets may make up for your crappy driving on the road but they wont off road.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:11 PM
JK Junkie

Gezzz, between the bad grammer and run on sentences, I'm confused. Periods people, use em.

Flip, since no one else has bit on it, what's with the woot, woot? Also, please explain to me how the TJ was built for speed.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BLKRUBI

Flip, since no one else has bit on it, what's with the woot, woot? Also, please explain to me how the TJ was built for speed.
I think that is just one of those things, you hope if you ignore it, it will go away.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

woot ,wooter, replaces curse words. im from east tn . i cant type worth a crap. i never went to high school. tj for speed not really but after driving a jk. a jk feels like a indy car to me

Quick Reply: abs no good how to mak go bye bye