Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

About warrior safari sport rack

Old 03-17-2011, 06:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default About warrior safari sport rack

I'm from chile so I don't have any support or place to profesionally install the rack. I read the instructions from the webside, I thought there were ok, but when I removed the tail lights to see the place were the drilling has to be done, I saw that the metal layer from the jeep was very thin, so I think that that layer is too much thin to suport all the rack and cargo weight.

Here there's lack of experience in this kind of stuff, so I want to ask if somebody in this forum made the instalation and use this rack with weight, that way you can tell me if you had some problems with it, or of when you install it you made some kind of extra support (metal or aluminium extra layer), any experience or recomandation will be very usefull. I don't have anybody to ask here so you are my last resource.

PD: My wrangler its a sport 2.8 TDi 2 door BTW.

Thank you very much guys!

Quick Reply: About warrior safari sport rack