Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

6" rough country lift

Old 03-03-2009, 05:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6" rough country lift

Does anyone have this lift installed on a 4dr yet? The only one I have seen is the one that RC lifted. Good price for 6" lift.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:59 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would stay away from this lift. I was selling a long arm and I had two people want to buy it that were running the RC 6" one said on road was bad, one said the flex was crap. I don't know personally, cause I have never been in a Jeep with RC lift. I don't think it is as complete as most other lift companies though.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:14 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Get a 4in TF or Superlift, they'll give you 5in, add a 1in spacer or bodylift, youll definately need some lower control arms and adj trk bars frt and rear. I have a 4dr, got a vibe in the frt after the lift, changed the frt DS before anything bad happened. The rear stocker is still ok for now( again 4-dr) I actually put 1 3/4 in spacers in the rear on top of the SL springs. I have a little rake, but not as much as factory.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

with a 6" lift the front DS is gonna be short even with a manual... that is a lot of lift unless you are running 40s

Quick Reply: 6" rough country lift