Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

6" lift Full Traction 2011 jk

Old 01-01-2012, 05:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6" lift Full Traction 2011 jk

Has anyone had trouble with drivers side exhaust manifold hitting (touching ) the new full traction control arm bracket drivers side only. On there long arm kit it says no exhaust modifictions needed this is causeing a vibration at idle and while driving, I said exhaust manifold but its probobly the cat thats all one piece...

I guess no one has had this problem i will call full traction tomarrow and see what costomer service says!!
I called Full Traction today if you have a 2010 you must cut the cat off the drivers side spin it a little and reweld it so my jeep is going to the muffler shop!!

Last edited by fatboy01; 01-04-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: no comments
Old 01-20-2013, 11:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have the 3" long arm kit and I'm having the same problem. For as much as I paid in labor at my shop, I'm going to call them and see what they'll do about it. I was going to try and just live with it, but with all the money I've dumped into that thing, I decided it needs to be right.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:11 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by AFGuardianAngel
I have the 3" long arm kit and I'm having the same problem. For as much as I paid in labor at my shop, I'm going to call them and see what they'll do about it. I was going to try and just live with it, but with all the money I've dumped into that thing, I decided it needs to be right.
Send us some pics of what is going on. Maybe we can make suggestions to correct the problem.

Full-Traction
Old 02-03-2013, 10:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's in the shop right now so I can't take a picture of it. I can tell you though, that it's where the exhaust crosses over to the passenger side. It drops down right next to the top side of the lower control arm and when the motor twists or if the weight is on the driver side, the exhaust makes contact with the top of the lower control arm mount.

Quick Reply: 6" lift Full Traction 2011 jk