Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

50/52" LED light bar mounts on Ebay

Old 11-16-2014, 08:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 50/52" LED light bar mounts on Ebay

Looking to buy a mounting bracket for a 52" light bar. Has anyone bought one of the Ebay brackets? Best deal I can find so far.

One has a center brace, but has brackets at the bottom which I don't care for: Windshield Mounting Brackets for Jeep Wrangler JK 07 14 50" 52" LED Light Bar US | eBay

This one has no center brace, but I like better. 51 5inch Steel Windshield Mounting Brackets for LED Light Bar Jeep JK 2007 2014 | eBay
Old 11-17-2014, 02:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by djlarroc
Looking to buy a mounting bracket for a 52" light bar. Has anyone bought one of the Ebay brackets? Best deal I can find so far.

One has a center brace, but has brackets at the bottom which I don't care for: Windshield Mounting Brackets for Jeep Wrangler JK 07 14 50" 52" LED Light Bar US | eBay

This one has no center brace, but I like better. 51 5inch Steel Windshield Mounting Brackets for LED Light Bar Jeep JK 2007 2014 | eBay
I just found this the first mount/ light bar bracket you listed for cheaper(yes, it's only ~ $9, but...) :Jeep Wrangler JK Steel Windshield Mounting Bracket for 50" 52" LED Light Bar A1 | eBay

I bought the eautogrilles bracket about a year ago. Paint is already chipped/ peeling away. It's really all about personal preference. Just be sure you get one that will fit your light bar. My wife accidently bought a 50" mount and a 52" light bar, so I had to look for a mount that would fit. Went with the eautogrilles because I liked the look and it was the cheapest at the time. Cheaper is not always better....
Old 11-17-2014, 08:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply.

I later realized the mount with a center brace does not have gussets in the other 2 arms, center only. The one with out the center brace, has a gusset in each arm, so strength should be about the same.

But, thanks for the info. I had not thought about the finish flaking and such.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

No one else runs a 50-52" light bar??
Old 11-19-2014, 05:57 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by djlarroc
No one else runs a 50-52" light bar??
I bought the second one you posted

Quick Reply: 50/52" LED light bar mounts on Ebay