Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

4wheel online?

Old 06-11-2011, 07:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4wheel online?

Does anyone have any experience with 4wheelonline? I'm looking at a bumper there, and they have the best deal by almost $60. Just unsure of a business that I haven't heard anyone say anything about.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:49 AM
JK Freak

I had nothing but trouble with them. Stay away from there. Back in 04 I ordered a BL for my BlaZeR2, when I got it box looked like it went through a shredder. Opened it up and checked for all the parts, found out they sent me a used lift with parts missing. Called up told em the problem and they sent me a return label. Sent back the lift. This is where they lost my business for good! 2 weeks later get a box looking like the first one, sure as shit they sent me the same kit back to me. Called cust. Service, didn't seem to care. Asked for a return label and refund my account they told me to pretty much to go pound sand. Called up my credit card co. To cancel that transaction and told them the story and agreed with me. Week later get a call from 4wheel asking why I haven't sent back the lift, unaware to them i sent it back with a signed confirmation with ups. Threatened me with fraud and what not until I sent them an email copy of the signature. Filed a claim with the BBB and never looked back. Save your money and go some where else.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have no experience with them one way or the other. I shop with 4wd and Northridge, and any warranty issues have not been a hassle. Sometimes a little more up front saves money and headaches later. A lower price is not always a bargain.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Usually I go through northridge, but when I ordered my bushwhackers they had a good deal. No issues with the order.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got a volant CAI from them. Everything normal with no problems. But you can't really have to many things go wrong with a CAI. What bumper do they have that northridge doesn't have? :crazyeyes

Quick Reply: 4wheel online?