Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

4wd.com WTF!!!!

Old 06-07-2013, 10:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As a fellow service member, I agree with you guys... One of the absolute best ways to ease stress and tensions is the little time that you might get on the MWR computer to buy some car parts and get on forums for a while just clear your mind about the shithole you're in at the current time! Anyone who can't appreciate what we do, can well ______. You guys use your imagination there. I'm not one to boast by any means but I'm more than proud to do what I do, and I'm sure all of you others are the same. And I'm yet to buy parts from any of these sites but I am open minded and I will make many of my own opinions about these companies. Good luck and I'm glad that everything finally worked out OP.

'Merica!!!
Old 06-08-2013, 04:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cluelessJK
As a fellow service member, I agree with you guys... One of the absolute best ways to ease stress and tensions is the little time that you might get on the MWR computer to buy some car parts and get on forums for a while just clear your mind about the shithole you're in at the current time! Anyone who can't appreciate what we do, can well ______. You guys use your imagination there. I'm not one to boast by any means but I'm more than proud to do what I do, and I'm sure all of you others are the same. And I'm yet to buy parts from any of these sites but I am open minded and I will make many of my own opinions about these companies. Good luck and I'm glad that everything finally worked out OP.

'Merica!!!
Well you have my respect! Thank you!

Sent from my NOTE II on Sprint using JK-Forum
Old 06-08-2013, 06:23 AM
JK Newbie

I'm in Iraq as we speak (actually on the crapper using my iPad via wireless, but I'm the geek here and can do that hehe), and I order parts all the time for both Jeeps. Most of the time I have no issues but once in a while when I get home for R&R'S I find something wasn't quite what I expect. I just return it or modify it or post it for someone who can use it, and its worth being excited to see what I got even if something falls thru the cracks. I'll be coming home next week for R&R and can't wait to install the new toys!
Old 06-08-2013, 11:42 AM
JK Newbie

I agree I spent over 2 k with 4 wp and they couldn't be bothered to resolve my issues.so I use our ultimate powers I don't refer them or use them. Quadratec has been great.

Havoc

Quick Reply: 4wd.com WTF!!!!