Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

4wd.com WTF!!!!

Old 03-29-2013, 07:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

P.S. I havent ruled out 4wd.com for future orders, thats why this is frustrating.... It seams like a good place to order from. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens with this.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks that you are going through this to get your wheels. I have purchased almost all my jk stuff from both 4wparts online,over the phone and even in the store and have never had an issue with them.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would have refused the 1st shipment ,and cancelled the order. Then ordered from someone else. That's the only way venders get the message that they need to give good customer service
Old 03-31-2013, 02:55 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I gotta say, I dealt with quadratec, order the ome 4" kit, was dissatisfied, twice over. First kit was annihilated and incomplete,instructions, parts, etc. they payed to ship it back to them, shipped me another kit, which after reading the directions, decided to return it as I did not want to modify my lca attachment points, they paid to ship that back as well, no questions asked, then hooked me up with a discount on a full traction kit. Quadratec will forever get my business. The best customer service I have ever had. My only caution, is their customer service is not in tune with mechanical knowledge. Sch as the guy who told me on the first order that no mods were needed to install the ome kit. I found out in speaking with them on other issues, the customer service guys just aren't that knowledgable of many mechanical issues.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:07 PM
JK Freak

4wd does have a separate customer service department.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:13 AM
JK Newbie

I refuse to deal with 4wheelparts, they have done me wrong on two occasions. Charged me for lights that never shipped, and wouldn't e-mail me a receipt, sent me flash of a bogus UPS shipping log, and screwed me on a HyperTech tuner for my 2010 that wouldn't work. JeepAddons is who i use now. I use Quadretech also, never had an issue with them.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ozarkjohn
I refuse to deal with 4wheelparts, they have done me wrong on two occasions. Charged me for lights that never shipped, and wouldn't e-mail me a receipt, sent me flash of a bogus UPS shipping log, and screwed me on a HyperTech tuner for my 2010 that wouldn't work. JeepAddons is who i use now. I use Quadretech also, never had an issue with them.
Yeah, i think i might be going else where for my future orders, sucks that people wont even return emails, guess they dont want things said in writing... verbal agreements at 4wd.com apparently mean nothing.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:07 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by vonsidhe

Yeah, i think i might be going else where for my future orders, sucks that people wont even return emails, guess they dont want things said in writing... verbal agreements at 4wd.com apparently mean nothing.
Ordered twice from em and neither time have gotten shipping info. I have to call and ask the track numbers and last time I had two differ packages and shipped same day same location just one got here two days later
Old 04-02-2013, 05:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not to go off topic but I am done with Quadratec. I may return if they will post back ordered items before I buy them. 5 times now I have ordered multiple items and the main item I wanted went on back order. Then when you ask via email and the rep responds to the email with "item will be available in march, and you respond to cancel the order but they don't. It's GREAT.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JStab
Not to go off topic but I am done with Quadratec. I may return if they will post back ordered items before I buy them. 5 times now I have ordered multiple items and the main item I wanted went on back order. Then when you ask via email and the rep responds to the email with "item will be available in march, and you respond to cancel the order but they don't. It's GREAT.
You should try picking up the phone and calling. That will probably solve your issue

Quick Reply: 4wd.com WTF!!!!