Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

4wd.com scam buyer beware!!!!!!

Old 03-28-2013, 01:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is actually funny. Master install kit $133, and I'm betting a cover was expected for that price? Remember that thing you were told growing up, if it looks (or sounds) to good to be true...

Don't get mad because you thought you could bend over a company by what you assumed was a typo. Says call in in 10 spots as well as *Select G2 Parts, not all G2 parts.

And now that you bring 4wd.com up, I may have to buy some parts from there next week, to try them out. NR4x4 takes too long to get to the east coast!
Old 03-28-2013, 02:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Online, on the phone, and in person 4WD has always been great. The local store even recommended me to a different store for a component I wanted and they had. However, they said another retailer had a better product/brand for my use in stock.

The issue here doesn't appear to be 4WD, it appears to be the reading comprehension (or therefore lack of) of a consumer that is quick to jump the gun on making "bait and switch" accusations.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Select parts is what I saw when I read it .
Old 03-28-2013, 03:02 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have ordered from Bryan (bustabizz) with no issues. Always seems to offer better pricing than 4WD website. I also order from Chris at JeepAdOns and he was more than fair with his pricing and free shipping too!! Of course I bought a bumper, winch, LCA, track bar, etc. so you may want to check with him on shipping.

Heading to 4 wheel parts today to pick up a couple of d-rings for my recovery bag... (darn things seem to walk off )
Old 03-28-2013, 04:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

x2

Bryan (Bustabizz) at 4WD, great guy to deal with and top notch prices on whatever your after. Wouldn't hesitate to order or recommend them
Old 03-28-2013, 05:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Ordered my wheels and tires through Bryan. You know what's crazy...I got what I ordered!!!! Lol. No bait and switch. Great guy to order through and fast. Will definitely order again when the wife allows me to spend more money.

Sent from my thingy.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by k0260
Here's the drill for Qtec free shipping:

PM the Qtec rep here with the following:

Part description
Manufacturer part #
Qtec part #

Your Name
Address
Email

They will msg you back within a couple days with a order number that Needs to be completed by phone.
I just call and tell them I'm a forum member when I place the order and they wave shipping. No prior contact or authorization needed.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SpicedCrusher
x2

Bryan (Bustabizz) at 4WD, great guy to deal with and top notch prices on whatever your after. Wouldn't hesitate to order or recommend them

x3. My Jeep is 10 months old and I've stripped and replaced more stock parts than I care to mention. Bryan has always hooked me up with the best prices (I shop around and research everything before I buy). Insanely fast, free shipping and he's been very easy to work with.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Quentin_T
This is actually funny. Master install kit $133, and I'm betting a cover was expected for that price? Remember that thing you were told growing up, if it looks (or sounds) to good to be true...

Don't get mad because you thought you could bend over a company by what you assumed was a typo. Says call in in 10 spots as well as *Select G2 Parts, not all G2 parts.

And now that you bring 4wd.com up, I may have to buy some parts from there next week, to try them out. NR4x4 takes too long to get to the east coast!
Actually jerk I was buying over $400 of G2 ring and pinions.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:14 AM
JK Jedi

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepjkgrrl
Actually jerk I was buying over $400 of G2 ring and pinions.
please keep it civil everyone. Jeep on

Quick Reply: 4wd.com scam buyer beware!!!!!!