Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

4wd.com scam buyer beware!!!!!!

Old 03-27-2013, 06:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Misleading? Maybe...

Bait and switch? No, because technically the item you wanted is still available, which means there is no switching involved.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fredrok
Quadratec anyway. Forum members get free shipping regardless of amount spent.
What? Since when? I order parts from there two to three times a year and never knew that.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by c4bus

What? Since when? I order parts from there two to three times a year and never knew that.
I would love to know that as well. I order at least once a month from them
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Phone orders only and request the jeep forum free shipping (works for here and j e e pforum . com, likely others). Sorry man, been goin' on for years.....

Edit: well, you can also order by PMing Joe from Qtec if you have a cc on file but it takes longer. He's busy.
JK Enthusiast

I want to know as well. I order from them at least once a month
Old 03-27-2013, 10:16 PM
JK Jedi

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Here's the drill for Qtec free shipping:

PM the Qtec rep here with the following:

Part description
Manufacturer part #
Qtec part #

Your Name
Address
Email

They will msg you back within a couple days with a order number that Needs to be completed by phone.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fredrok
Phone orders only and request the jeep forum free shipping (works for here and j e e pforum . com, likely others). Sorry man, been goin' on for years.....

Edit: well, you can also order by PMing Joe from Qtec if you have a cc on file but it takes longer. He's busy.
Man that is great to know. Any other companies do that? Or are the any other cool discounts?
Old 03-27-2013, 10:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not really sure how that promotion is misleading. It says with select G2 parts.

4wd has been my go-to since I got my Jeep 2 years ago. Nothing but great service and fast shipping.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Man that is great to know. Any other companies do that? Or are the any other cool discounts?
That's the best kept "secret" I know of.....or is it?...
Old 03-27-2013, 10:53 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've never had an issue with 4WD and have made several purchases from Bryan directly. Always a smooth transaction. I've even called him just to confirm part numbers and pricing w/o buying anything and he was always friendly and helpful. The 4wheelparts in Fresno went above and beyond to do a gear install for me during Xmas week, after I tore up my front ring gear. They got the parts ordered and everything installed in 4 days... during XMAS. Awesome guys, great shop, great customer service.
Quadratec is great too, but it's hit or miss if something is in stock or back order when ordering online, so it's better to call. Being on the West Coast though makes stuff take longer for me to get from Qtec. I often buy from Northridge4x4 for free shipping over $100 order and of course no sales tax (out of state). Most of their stuff arrives 2-3 days after I place the order, which is great for planning weekend installs. Another great shop is Epic-Addictions as well

Quick Reply: 4wd.com scam buyer beware!!!!!!