Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

4BT Swap

Old 05-11-2015, 01:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4BT Swap

Anyone out there running a 4BT in their JK. Would like some feedback and reviews of how you like it. Thinking of sending my Jeep from Hawaii to River Raider for a 4BT conversion.

Thanks
Old 05-11-2015, 11:28 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Only place I would send a JK for a 4bt is to the only place I know of doing it and who pioneered it - Bruiser Conversions. If someone else is doing it, they must be buying a kit from Bruiser. You're looking at probably $30k for the conversion and then some insane cost for shipping it to and from. All so you can add around 400lbs to the Jeep and spend more per gallon on gas. Then you have to figure out the front suspension for the additional weight. Look into Motech for an LS swap.

If you are determined, there is a build thread somewhere of a guy who just had a 4bt done at Bruiser.
Old 05-11-2015, 03:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Build Thread

Originally Posted by ArcticJK808
Anyone out there running a 4BT in their JK. Would like some feedback and reviews of how you like it. Thinking of sending my Jeep from Hawaii to River Raider for a 4BT conversion.

Thanks
Here is the thread.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-g...-build-315868/

Interesting conversion but I would also do the Motech LS swap.
Old 05-11-2015, 05:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by azxr
Here is the thread. https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-g...-build-315868/ Interesting conversion but I would also do the Motech LS swap.
Thanks, that's the one I was referring to.

Quick Reply: 4BT Swap