Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

4 inch suspension lift plus coil spring spacers??

Old 07-31-2020, 11:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by resharp001
I'm surprised you guys made it this long.....
like I told him, I’ve tried giving him the benefit of the doubt several times. All he wants to do is dog me and my setup. Because he has an issue with lifts over 2.5 inches. I’ll listen to anything people have to say and do my own research from there, except when they’re being condescending douchebags. Which he always seems to be ever since I asked about a stupid track bar. I appreciate guys like you and others that can answer a question without being douchebags. But the fact is guys like him are the reason guys don’t use the forums more. No one like a knowitall.
Old 07-31-2020, 11:41 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 366 Likes on 290 Posts

Originally Posted by resharp001
I'm surprised you guys made it this long.....
Ya, I should not play with the trolls. Just another poser wanting a "cool" jeep that thinks lots of lift is beneficial. I assume he either is going to try and run 40's on factory axles or does not even own a jeep and got his avatar photo after spending the day at a gay pride parade. Either way he is just another dumb ass that only takes advice that fits his agenda and anything is comes down to calling names and getting pissed off. Most of the stuff I would mention that would be a benefit would go right over his head anyway.
Old 07-31-2020, 11:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
Ya, I should not play with the trolls. Just another poser wanting a "cool" jeep that thinks lots of lift is beneficial. I assume he either is going to try and run 40's on factory axles or does not even own a jeep and got his avatar photo after spending the day at a gay pride parade. Either way he is just another dumb ass that only takes advice that fits his agenda and anything is comes down to calling names and getting pissed off. Most of the stuff I would mention that would be a benefit would go right over his head anyway.
you do a lot of assuming. Which is one of your major flaws. You should try reading more. You know the old saying about when you assume something 🤷🏻‍♂️ And thank you for proving my point that if anyone wants to do something other than what fits YOUR opinions that they’re stupid and their build is trash. You are the quintessential knowitall jeep douchebag.
Old 07-31-2020, 11:58 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Well, I have to assume with you since you won't answer simple questions.
Old 07-31-2020, 12:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well, I have to assume with you since you won't answer simple questions.
I did answer them, it’s not my problem that you’re illiterate and lack simple reading comprehension. I’ve already stated that I will be swapping the axles when I go to 39 inch KM3s. Until I’m ready for those tires though there’s not much of a point in swapping them. From that right there you should be able to infer that I’m on a stock axle, and on my profile and in several previous posts I’ve stated that I’m on 35s until I do the axles and 5.13 gears. But you probably missed all that while you were busy being a douche because anyone that doesn’t build their Jeep how you think it should be built is stupid and going to have all sorts of “issues”. I’ve done pretty well for myself so far while taking zero advice from you 🤷🏻‍♂️ And so have countless thousands of other Jeep owners. Man how do we even keep our jeeps on the road without your sage like advice?
Old 07-31-2020, 12:20 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

You realize the 39" KM3's measure out to 37.5" mounted and can be easily run on 3.5" of lift. I did miss the tire size and axle at the end of post 24. Maybe try answering a simple question instead of writing a book and things won't get over looked. I was wrong for not seeing it.
Old 07-31-2020, 12:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

You realize the 39" KM3's measure out to 37.5" mounted and can be easily run on 3.5" of lift. I did miss the tire size and axle at the end of post 24. Maybe try answering a simple question instead of writing a book and things won't get over looked. I was wrong for not seeing it.
every tire loses height after mounting them, unless you’re running them at max psi which no one does. I have no desire to go over 39-40s so I can stay on 17s. I’d rather have lift height than have height from 42-44s that I can’t even pick up by myself.

I’m sorry big words and multiple paragraphs confuse you. I’m used to talking to people with intelligence who can read and understand more than a one word response.

Maybe if you weren’t always trying to be a total douchebag you would have seen it, or anything else I’ve said for that matter.

Funny part is I don’t have issues with anyone else here or anywhere else except for you, so you obviously have something against me ever since the track bar thing, and ever since you literally go out of your way to try and be a douche any time I make a post or comment on anything.

How about we just agree to disagree and avoid eachother from now on. I already try to avoid you but you always seem to drop in. So do us both a favor and just don’t.
Old 07-31-2020, 01:01 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

How about you go FUCK yourself!
Old 07-31-2020, 01:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

How about you go FUCK yourself!
Will do, right after you show me how. Since you know everything about everything I’m sure you have an opinion on how to do that too.

Quick Reply: 4 inch suspension lift plus coil spring spacers??