Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

4 hi, lockers and e-disconnect working?

Old 07-25-2011, 08:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you find something about the e-sway bar, let me know, i check on my side to
Old 07-25-2011, 09:48 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
EVO MFG Representative

Originally Posted by marybicon
if you find something about the e-sway bar, let me know, i check on my side to
One option for you!

EVO NoLimits
The Factory Rubicon Swaybar Disconnect is a great feature but is prone to breaking, shorting out and all around being annoying. The EVO NoLimits Manual Disconnect now allows you to defeat the overly troublesome computer system that operates this very cool feature that Rubicon Model JK’s come with. The manually operated EVO NoLimits Swaybar Disconnect now allows you, with a few turns of the dial, to disconnect your Rubicon Swaybar at anytime, in any gear, and with any amount of articulation. No need to bounce the vehicle, no pins to pull or fighting to reinstall, no swaybar links to remove, no punctured tires from removed swaybar links, just unrestricted articulation. Back to the highway… Simply turn the dial a few turns in the opposite direction on level or uneven ground and your swaybar will fully reconnect by itself for highway use.

It is recommended to use an AEV ProCal Module or similar computer programmer to turn off the swaybar light function on your dashboard.

When disconnected never exceed 20mph, disconnect for off road use only.

http://www.offroadevolution.com/stor...d=EVO-NOLIMITS

http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddet...?prod=EVO-1087
Old 07-25-2011, 10:01 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Andrew@EVOMFG
One option for you!

EVO NoLimits
The Factory Rubicon Swaybar Disconnect is a great feature but is prone to breaking, shorting out and all around being annoying. The EVO NoLimits Manual Disconnect now allows you to defeat the overly troublesome computer system that operates this very cool feature that Rubicon Model JK’s come with. The manually operated EVO NoLimits Swaybar Disconnect now allows you, with a few turns of the dial, to disconnect your Rubicon Swaybar at anytime, in any gear, and with any amount of articulation. No need to bounce the vehicle, no pins to pull or fighting to reinstall, no swaybar links to remove, no punctured tires from removed swaybar links, just unrestricted articulation. Back to the highway… Simply turn the dial a few turns in the opposite direction on level or uneven ground and your swaybar will fully reconnect by itself for highway use.

It is recommended to use an AEV ProCal Module or similar computer programmer to turn off the swaybar light function on your dashboard.

When disconnected never exceed 20mph, disconnect for off road use only.

http://www.offroadevolution.com/stor...d=EVO-NOLIMITS

http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddet...?prod=EVO-1087
I've seen this before I think. Does this switch require you to remove your motor and electronics? Or, can you still use both methods?
Old 07-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
EVO MFG Representative

Originally Posted by BKGM Jeepers
I've seen this before I think. Does this switch require you to remove your motor and electronics? Or, can you still use both methods?
You would need to remove the factory motor from the swaybar to use the EVO NoLimits, so no the switch will no longer work, but this will work in any gear at anytime.

Just an option...

Last edited by Andrew@EVOMFG; 07-25-2011 at 10:26 AM.

Quick Reply: 4 hi, lockers and e-disconnect working?