Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

37x13.5x17" Tires

Old 03-25-2011, 12:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 37x13.5x17" Tires

I've got a line on a set of Toyo M/T's that measure 37x13.5x17". My question is can I run these on stock MOAB's? I'm running a 2.5" coil lift, with a 1.25" BL. I've cut my pinch seams. I'm running 1.5" SpiderTrax spacers, planning reenforcing my D44's. I guess I would also have to extend my bumpstops, and Stubify the front bumper??? Have I covered everything off that will allow me to run this set-up??

Thoughts/reviews on how these tires perform...Mud, Rock, Snow , Ice I see it all.
Thanks for any input.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Most definately you can!!! the rims are a little bit narrow for a 13.5 but they will work with out a doubt! actually the narrower rim might be better when air'd down to keep the bead set!
Old 03-25-2011, 12:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

I run Nitto Trail Grapplers in 33" but everybody seems to like those Toyo tires. I don't see why they wouldn't fit on you MOAB rims. With your wheel spacers and lift you should be OK but I don't think you'll have much flex room with 37" Even if you go Stubby on the front bumper you may have other places you need to trim.
Personally I wouldn't put 37" tires unless I was running at least a 4.5" Long Arm kit but that's just me.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by action.is.go
I've got a line on a set of Toyo M/T's that measure 37x13.5x17". My question is can I run these on stock MOAB's? I'm running a 2.5" coil lift, with a 1.25" BL. I've cut my pinch seams. I'm running 1.5" SpiderTrax spacers, planning reenforcing my D44's. I guess I would also have to extend my bumpstops, and Stubify the front bumper??? Have I covered everything off that will allow me to run this set-up??

Thoughts/reviews on how these tires perform...Mud, Rock, Snow , Ice I see it all.
Thanks for any input.
Nope, they won't work, but I'll take them off of your hands for you

Quick Reply: 37x13.5x17" Tires