Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

37s...what lift?

Old 10-15-2012, 05:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by evoviii2jk
One of the guys at my local shop runs this exact setup on his JKUR and to me it looks perfect. Wish I had a pic for you.
I'm thinking we're likely talking about the same guy (one of the guys in the group mentioned him being involved with a local shop), I ran Jenny creek with him for a while a few weeks ago, that setup looked very clean. Really nice truck.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:08 PM
JK Newbie

Default I feel like a woman in a shoe shop! I keep changing my mind.

OK I just decided to get the 36.1" tall Nitto's on 18" tall rims. Tire is 355/65R/18 I completely changed my mind from a couple days ago. After reading all these posts and the "Go for it's" concerning the 37" over 35" i just couldn't help it. This will make me drive slower. I'm still in the green on the tire size graph stick re Frequently asked questions, for 4.11 and 36" with an auto 3.6 so I am forgetting performance for height and looks. I'm ordering the full MetalCloak Gamechanger 3.5" lift. With the 6 pack shocks. I'm finished changing my mind. I have waited over 6 weeks so far for the new Jeep order and I keep climbing the ladder to what I actually want while waiting. I expect the Jeep in a couple more weeks and I may as well just go with the 3.5" over the 2.5" and go with these 36.1" tall 37's...LoL That way I won't look back and wish I had just "gone for it". I'll post pictures in another month after its all on with Front and back MetalCloak Aluminum bumpers.

This Jeep has got me addicted to the computer again.

I hope I never find myself regearing in a couple years!
Old 10-15-2012, 05:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im running the EVO 4" Plush Ride coils and all 8 Currie control arms with the Elka shocks and Anti-Rocks front and rear. I also cut my factory fenders. Does great on and off road! I have an 08' with 37's and 5.13's. I also have the 6 speed. I really like my set up. You can see my full set-up in my profile.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rcdude3
Im running the EVO 4" Plush Ride coils and all 8 Currie control arms with the Elka shocks and Anti-Rocks front and rear. I also cut my factory fenders. Does great on and off road! I have an 08' with 37's and 5.13's. I also have the 6 speed. I really like my set up. You can see my full set-up in my profile.
Sorry to derail, but do you have any pics of your Jeep and its current set up?
Old 10-16-2012, 07:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1bad08Rubi
Sorry to derail, but do you have any pics of your Jeep and its current set up?
Here are is a pic from Wheeler lake:
Old 10-16-2012, 10:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rcdude3

Here are is a pic from Wheeler lake:
That's where a few of my buddies were this past Sat. Buddy, that's an impressive looking beast! I'd love to check it out sometime!

Quick Reply: 37s...what lift?