Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

37's on stocks wheels

Old 11-16-2011, 02:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 37's on stocks wheels

5 months ago i bought my first jeep a 2011 jku rubi so far have put a 4" pro comp short arm lift, new gears, front and back reel driveshafts, winch, front and rear bumpers, rock guards, daystar 1" lift, 37x13.50x18 tires and wheels, and just ordered front chromoly axels shafts. This is my daily driver but iam trying to build it up for regular wheeling. I will be going on my first trip this weekend and was looking for some used tires on craigslist, and with a little luck found some 37x12.50x17 at local dealer for $400 but with a little crying got them down to $300. thinking i was going to pick up some half worn out tires u can imagen my surprice when i get their and found myself with 4 new tires ( yokohamas all-terrain). So heres my idea, i want to used the all- terrains for my daily driving and my mud-terrain for wheeling only but since my muds are 18" i wanted to use my 17" stock rubi wheels for the all-terrains but i keep getting shut down saying its not a good idea. Does any one have 37's on stock wheels? And if so what set up are u using i really dont want to buy new wheels i got a hell of a deal for does tires. Thanks!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:17 PM
MTH
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will a tire shop mount a 12.5" wide tire on a 7.5" wide wheel?

How wide are those 37s ludski?

Quick Reply: 37's on stocks wheels