Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

37's and rear pinch seam...

Old 03-22-2012, 07:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm running 35's with a 3.5" lift, and I've got less than an inch of space. No way 37"s would fit on mine as is.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

BFH on mine to easy and leaves a tight seam.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:09 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by SoupSandwich
It takes a couple mins a side to trim the seams with an angle grinder. Will he be fine not doing it, probably. I went a month and was fine.
He'll be driving a mile to his house after they get mounted. Reason he cant just do em first is because he wants to bring it in super early to get them mounted and doesn't have his angle grinder there, its at his house... trust me, I think he's brain dead, lol...I just wanted to try and give him some common sense, haha...
Old 03-22-2012, 08:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

i have 37's w/ a tera flex long arm...had no problems, ended up trimming it after a couple hundred miles

Quick Reply: 37's and rear pinch seam...