Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

37" tires, Should I get a coast 1310 or 1350 front Drive Shaft?

Old 10-09-2012, 02:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not replacing the rear one yet. It's fine.

So you think I might be ok with out adj. CA's? I can always get them if I have a vibration. I am amazed how well it flexes with the stock arms. It helps I have king reservoir shocks! My abs line is taut at full droop/flex.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:51 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 19Delta
I am not replacing the rear one yet. It's fine.

So you think I might be ok with out adj. CA's? I can always get them if I have a vibration. I am amazed how well it flexes with the stock arms. It helps I have king reservoir shocks! My abs line is taut at full droop/flex.
The Front lowers help adjust the castor back in unless you buy a set of AEV brackets that would help.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just ordered my 1310 front coast from Northridge. They are having a coast sale right now, AND free shipping! Bonus for me!

They said the owner runs a hemi, a pro rock 44 in front, and a 60 in the rear, and still has no issues with the 1310's!

Now I think I will get the aev $110 drop brackets. Still researching that one though.

Quick Reply: 37" tires, Should I get a coast 1310 or 1350 front Drive Shaft?