Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

37" KM2s and 2DR

Old 10-01-2011, 01:33 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MTRs

Originally Posted by BStelling
I've had 37" MTR's for about a month now and they have been awesome so far! After talking with the guys at the tire shop how hard they were to balance they told me they didn't require much at all. I can't remember the exact amount but so far I haven't had to take them back in to get them
rebalanced or anything. They are wearing great as well..still look like the day I got them
Talked again to the one local guy with MTRs that says he has had no issues. Turns out he has a little shimmy in the front end, but believes he's in need of new ball joints. Other than that he loves his 37" MTRs and now has 10,000 miles on them, so that's got me cogitating again (yea I know, can't make up my mind ).

Quick Reply: 37" KM2s and 2DR