Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

37 inch tire carrier with bumper

Old 05-29-2008, 01:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 37 inch tire carrier with bumper

does anyone know where i can get a good deal on a tire carrier with bumper for my jeep jk i am putting on my 6inch bds lift kit this weekend and i dont want to drive around with a spare little tire when im going to be running 37s so if anyone knows any good deals and can help me out that would be great thanks
Old 05-29-2008, 01:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

I recently installed a long arm lift on my JK with 37s. I am running with a Rock Hard bumper/tire carrier and it carries the 37 well except for restricting your view through the rear view mirror.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:15 AM
JK Newbie

Default smittybilt

hey does anyone know if smittybilt really went out of business i was at a shop earlier today and the owner told me that they went under cause i went in there to look at one of there tire carriers please let me know if is true or if he was just yanking me chain to try getting to buy something else thanks
Old 06-10-2008, 10:17 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by closb841
hey does anyone know if smittybilt really went out of business i was at a shop earlier today and the owner told me that they went under cause i went in there to look at one of there tire carriers please let me know if is true or if he was just yanking me chain to try getting to buy something else thanks
smittybilt is still in business. It was bought out by another company.

Quick Reply: 37 inch tire carrier with bumper