Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

35x12.50 on a 12" rim?? Will it work?

Old 09-13-2013, 04:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To each his own, it's your ride do what you want. This is the JK modified forum right? It's not the JK modified for off-road only forum. Just because we don't see a lot of rides like yours here on this forum, it does not mean your not welcome. I hope you get the answers like we all do, without the slams from the donks. Good luck
Old 09-14-2013, 03:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the feedback but I am still going back and forth on the purchase. I am more thank likely going to pass on the deal but none the less I have seen some really nice looking jeep with this set up. I am leaning more towards getting 17s and 35s but I am not exactly sure what I am going to end up with. I do not really air down except for the beach other than that my jeep only goes in muddy fields and light trails so I have no need to air down. Thanks again for the feedback!
Old 09-14-2013, 04:10 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepers84
Thanks for the feedback but I am still going back and forth on the purchase. I am more thank likely going to pass on the deal but none the less I have seen some really nice looking jeep with this set up. I am leaning more towards getting 17s and 35s but I am not exactly sure what I am going to end up with. I do not really air down except for the beach other than that my jeep only goes in muddy fields and light trails so I have no need to air down. Thanks again for the feedback!
That's what we're here for man, feedback for you to make you're own decision since its your jeep

17's would save you money in the long run for sure.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking at one of the vendor's sites that sells tires shows that the 12.5 width tires ALL have a "Approved Rim: 8.5 - 11". I wouldn't even start to think about putting a 12.5 inch on a 12 inch wide rim.

Quick Reply: 35x12.50 on a 12" rim?? Will it work?