Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

35's and a 3" lift

Old 11-02-2008, 04:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I running a Rubicon Express 3.5" lift with 35" MT-MTZ's No rubbing at full flex anywhere that I seen or heard yet.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nick08JKUX
I wouldn't want to change my back spacing from what it's already at...the rubbing isn't bad and I'll take care of it once I determine exactly where it is and how much. I definitely wouldn't want my tires to stick out any wider than they do right now

The pinch welds are on the rocker panel, under the doors...you can see where the metal is sandwiched together, which makes up the "pinch". I will probably end up bending mine back with a mallet, as recommended because my tires may end up hitting the pinch seam in the rear...haven't yet, but we'll see.

Nick
I beleive the rear axle articulates to the rear. If they are not rubbing now, I doubt they will. Of course, I've only been wrong one this year, so I'm about due for another....
Old 11-03-2008, 03:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

nice rig what's your wheel backspace?
Old 11-03-2008, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

cant wait to come back from deployment, 35x12.50s ss-m16s and flat fenders i think i will be great. so this thread is helping me out alot.

Quick Reply: 35's and a 3" lift