Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

34x10.5x17 LTB (super swampers)?

Old 09-14-2009, 05:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 34x10.5x17 LTB (super swampers)?

Anybody running these?

I am looking to upgrade in this size when my tires wear out. I have never been a fan of wide tires and the issues the additional width compounds. I was planning to add 2 inch spacers and these 34's seem about the right size for my plans. And they should work fine on my stock wheels. I would expect the extra inch of radius over my stock 32's shouldn't cause any rub during steering and with 2" spacers, should fit vertically ok.

I know they are bias ply and probably not the best drivers in the world, but I can deal with it.

Anybody have a comment, or happen to have pictures of a 4 door on taller narrow tires?
Old 09-14-2009, 07:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cdash
Anybody running these?

I am looking to upgrade in this size when my tires wear out. I have never been a fan of wide tires and the issues the additional width compounds. I was planning to add 2 inch spacers and these 34's seem about the right size for my plans. And they should work fine on my stock wheels. I would expect the extra inch of radius over my stock 32's shouldn't cause any rub during steering and with 2" spacers, should fit vertically ok.

I know they are bias ply and probably not the best drivers in the world, but I can deal with it.

Anybody have a comment, or happen to have pictures of a 4 door on taller narrow tires?
2" BB should be fine with 34's . . the Teraflex leveling kit lifts 2" in the front and 1" in the rear and clears 305's (34's) no problem

http://www.teraflex.biz/products/jk-...eling-kit.html

Quick Reply: 34x10.5x17 LTB (super swampers)?