Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Which 33's for a daily driver

Old 02-16-2013, 08:38 AM
JK Jedi

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jeeepgirl
Dude..I have my own business and on top of that I'm a flooring designer at the top company in my state!! I work 7 days a week no time off EVER!!! I am so f**ing tired it's not funny!! My car payments alone are over 2 grand.. per month! That's more than my mortage!! It sucks being a Jeep addict!!I NEED HELP!!! If you want to come to Colorado for JK Forum meet ' n' greet on Feb 24th @ noon @ Pepsi stadium .... I might let you drive one!!! LOL
no worries, yeah I'd imagine it's real expensive for that many JK's. At least it gives you three times the build up fun!
Old 02-16-2013, 08:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have BFGoodrich Tires - Rugged Terrain T/A and have really liked the dd aspect of them with a aggressive look that's quiet.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:42 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jeeepgirl

I have 35" Toyo's on my '07 JKU Sahara ( lifted w/air lockers of course),35" BFG's on my '09 Rubicon JKU and 37" Pitbulls on my '07 Rubicon and I have to say that the BFG's handle and wear the best!!
Which jeeps will I be seeing in July at the Colorado run!!!
Old 02-16-2013, 08:47 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by k0260
I ran D rated Nitto Terra Grapplers for awhile. They were an awesome A/T tire. Did really good in the snow too. No road noise, and very very long tread life.
Attachment 422665
I run these tires now and agree 100% Ride even felt smoother after putting them on. Very quiet tires.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:00 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by k0260
no worries, yeah I'd imagine it's real expensive for that many JK's. At least it gives you three times the build up fun!
They are all built except for the '09 Rubi....take a look at my pics!

Quick Reply: Which 33's for a daily driver