Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

33's

Old 05-25-2010, 07:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33's

new rubi, will 33's rub with stock susp? whats the least amount of lift or lvl kit needed. i just want a little more meet for camping with family and moderate play nothing extreme. if i break it my wife will kill me. do i need additional parts for steering or anything? also anyone living in arizona please email me. we are moving that way soon. i have questions about life in the desert. joshuaclark1000@gmail.com thanks guys and girls.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:59 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

depending on the 33's (they all measure differently), you can run them without any lift. however, you may find that you have some rubbing at a stuff on the trail. depending on how wide they are, you may find that you have some rubbing at a full turn too. a 1" body or spacer lift will help with the stuff and wheel spacers will help with the turning