Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

3" lift, Rough Country or Teraflex ?

Old 04-15-2010, 06:20 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by brandon07jk
i had a 4 in rancho tri link kit and did not like it at all now i have the rancho short arm its very nice ride almost stock just have to leap into it ha ha but i have teraflex uper and lower control arms and they squeak while normal driving and i cant figure out why they are greesed up but havent fixed it but other than that the product is great
First I heard of the Tera arms being squeaky, mine don't. Full Traction arms have been known to be squeaky, but the one's I've seen/heard weren't. RE has self-disintegrating bushings which is kinda cool cause it lets you know when to change them. Have you checked other areas? Best thing to do is get under your jeep and have someone bounce up and down in it to locate the prob, or have you done that and narrowed it to the arms.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a Terafelx 3" kit no arms and 35's, and I love it I think I got close to 4 inches of lift out of mine. The ride is good. I am planning on getting the arms at some point, the jeep wonders on the highway a little bit but it is bearable untill I can get me some flex arms. I do love my teraflex.

Last edited by MusicBug; 04-15-2010 at 06:38 PM.

Quick Reply: 3" lift, Rough Country or Teraflex ?