Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

3.8L 6spd with 33 gears

Old 05-12-2014, 04:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I will sure do it...$1000 plus shipping!!! Haha! If you think about it, the cost that you're going to spend to get the gears set, is probably going to be over $500 for the front and rear. Even if I sold them for $300 for the set, the total cost would've made more sense to have just gone ahead and bought the entire axles! You'd have yourself an extra pair of axles, as well as a full set of axle shafts!
Old 05-12-2014, 06:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jsukey
Not sure where you're located, but I will be installing my fully built 44's into my '07 next week. I have my Dana 30/44 stockers up for sale. 4.10 gears, limited slip out back. I've been on 35's for the last 6 months and it drove fine on the highway at 55 in 6th. My '10 has 3.73 gears and 35's, and you can definitely tell the difference. 6th gear only happens on the interstate, above 75. Looking to sell the pair for $1000. They are straight, and have never been in the rocks. Upgraded because I'll be going to 37's soon. Let me know if you're interested! They are located in Fort Worth, TX.
I would be all over this if you were in ny. Can you pretty please ship me the gears to ny??? Lol
Old 05-12-2014, 07:32 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jsukey
I will sure do it...$1000 plus shipping!!! Haha! If you think about it, the cost that you're going to spend to get the gears set, is probably going to be over $500 for the front and rear. Even if I sold them for $300 for the set, the total cost would've made more sense to have just gone ahead and bought the entire axles! You'd have yourself an extra pair of axles, as well as a full set of axle shafts!
Don't get me wrong, it's a good deal. Just can't do it this second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2014, 10:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

No worries, best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply: 3.8L 6spd with 33 gears