Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

3.73 with 37 and 3.6

Old 02-10-2014, 12:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brighton
I'm in Florida where there is water everywhere, and I've tried to avoid adding a snorkel.

The swaylocs or anti-rocks would be one of my top mods if I was able to get to the rocks more than a few times a year. I just don't get into enough off-camber terrain unless I take trips out of Florida. Once I fully retire and can take more jeep trips, it will be a priority.

Yep, there's always something bigger, better, and stronger to add.
When they had my Jeep all apart they noticed a front lower control arm and a rear lower control arm that were both pretty bent. Only like $60 each to replace.

with the new setup I'm pretty sure the lockers will get me through the stuff I used to have to push too hard to get through.

matthew
Old 02-10-2014, 01:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sea bass
A lot of hills in Austin? You sure? :-)
They don't call it the Texas HILL country for nothing. They may not be huge, but they are everywhere.

Quick Reply: 3.73 with 37 and 3.6