Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

3.5" lift- whats needed?

Old 12-15-2008, 07:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3.5" lift- whats needed?

for starters i did use the search button, but didnt get what i was looking for.

heres the deal: i have a 2dr X with a RC 2.5" BB. i just bought some springs from a 4dr rubi which should give me about 1" lift from what ive read. what else am i going to need to make this lift work. i dont normally do a lot of flexing. mostly mud, sand and forest roads. no rocks or anything too extreme. the RC BB came w/ shock extenders, but im guessing they wont be long enough. i also read somewhere that a front track bar is strongly suggested. if someone could please let me know what i will actually need and explain it all to me id really appreciate it. thanks

Logan
Old 12-15-2008, 07:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Read this article. YOu are going to love it. Gives you everything you need and nothing you dont!!!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/multiple-manufacturer-assembled-suspension-lift-44547/

Quick Reply: 3.5" lift- whats needed?