Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

3" to 4" Lift sugestions

Old 04-30-2009, 12:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by akasam9
I am looking at the two different 3" kits one with the full set of flex arms and the one with just the front lower FlexArms and rear upper FlexArms. What is the bennifet of the other four arms??
Complete adjustability.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

BDS makes a nice 3" kit
Old 04-30-2009, 06:55 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by akasam9
I am looking at the two different 3" kits one with the full set of flex arms and the one with just the front lower FlexArms and rear upper FlexArms. What is the bennifet of the other four arms??
I'm here 8am-5pm M-F, and if need to I can give you my personal cell to call me on a weekend.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

My RE 3.5 short arm kit works great.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:06 PM
JK Newbie

Default Clayton

I did a ton a research on lifts in the 3" to 4" range and boiled my options down to :

Clayton
Currie
Teraflex

These three offered the most complete kit, which you really need for a lift of that height (i.e. adjustable control arms, adjustable front track bar, rear bracket, longer brake lines, etc.). Clayton won out for me because they were the most competitive on pricing. I also thought their customer support was great and a lifetime warrenty on the control arms. I have been very happy with the product thus far and spoken to them a couple of times since the install. They sent out a replacement joint for my rear sway bar without any questions. If I wanted to move to 37" tires from 35s I need only to swap out the springs. Give them a ring and talk to Adam.

Quick Reply: 3" to 4" Lift sugestions