Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

3 to 3.5 in lift HELP?????

Old 11-10-2011, 08:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 to 3.5 in lift HELP?????

What is the best 3 to 3.5 inch lift I can get to avoid all and any complications I may have with any issue.. I have a 2011 sarhara 2 door automatic.. I ordered 35in Nitto Mud Grapplers on 18x9in Incubis rims.. Let me know cause the lift I ordered(3.5in skyjacker standard) seems that there will be alot of issues with it once installed.. I also dont want to have to changeout driveshafts or anything like that. Any recommendations???
Old 11-10-2011, 08:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Get the AEV premium lift (I think they call it the dual sport SC, but it's the more expensive one). Worth every penney and your truck will drive like it's not even lifted.

You're in kabul with a new JK? Joe or Hadji?

NM, I read your profile.

Last edited by drivingfool; 11-10-2011 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:47 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by joshuasinclair1
What is the best 3 to 3.5 inch lift I can get to avoid all and any complications I may have with any issue.. I have a 2011 sarhara 2 door automatic.. I ordered 35in Nitto Mud Grapplers on 18x9in Incubis rims.. Let me know cause the lift I ordered(3.5in skyjacker standard) seems that there will be alot of issues with it once installed.. I also dont want to have to changeout driveshafts or anything like that. Any recommendations???
Its been said several times before.... anything over 2.5 on a 2dr be ready to buy a new rear shaft. being you dont want new shafts dont put the lift on. You can get away with 35s on a budget boost......
Old 11-10-2011, 08:48 AM
JK Newbie

Default reply

Originally Posted by drivingfool
Get the AEV premium lift (I think they call it the dual sport SC, but it's the more expensive one). Worth every penney and your truck will drive like it's not even lifted.

You're in kabul with a new JK? Joe or Hadji?
I am a private security contractor over here my jeeps at home getting worked on!!
Old 11-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

I would stick around 2.5" to avoid the driveshaft issues

Quick Reply: 3 to 3.5 in lift HELP?????