Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

22" Beadlock Wheels

Old 09-30-2011, 03:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BioHazard
http://tinyurl.com/6f786gd

OMF Performance is the first result. They offer simulated 22-inch beadlocks, not true bead locks... if your'e going for looks, there you go, if you're going for function, you may be out of luck.
Originally Posted by orp967
I like the wheels they have at OMF even if they're not true beadlocks, most likely will go with one of those.

I'm currently experimenting with an alternative setup to my Jeep and am thinking moving toward a 35" or 37" wheel with a 22" beadlock look.

As for the "chill pill" comment... been dealing with these backwoods redneck so-called true Jeepers since I first joined this forum so IMO the backlash was way over due. Most of the stuff that other people do with their Jeeps (or more so their time and money) I don't agree with but have never commented negatively on it, I simply just ignore it and some of you should do the same.

Not a day goes that a stranger tells me how nice my ride is, I must be doing something right in picking the right mods.
If you find a 22" wheel you like, OMF can install their beadlock ring and hardware. I just ordered wheels through them (not 22's) and their ability to beadlock any wheel was something that I discussed with them. If you really want to do a 22" wheel, call their number and talk to "Bones" -- he'll help you out.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the info JB
Old 09-30-2011, 03:55 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by orp967
Thanks for the info JB
Not a problem. Just make sure you fill us in on what you decide, OK?

Quick Reply: 22" Beadlock Wheels