Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

22" Beadlock Wheels

Old 09-29-2011, 07:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 22" Beadlock Wheels

Looking for 22" beadlock wheels, any suggestions? Thanks.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really? Why don't you just pick up some rockstars and call it a day?
Old 09-29-2011, 08:24 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Repo503
Really? Why don't you just pick up some rockstars and call it a day?
Why not? Maybe he want's to run some 38's-40's
Old 09-29-2011, 08:57 PM
JK Super Freak

buy what you want but if i were u i would go with some 20 inch wheels. u can still run 40's and the tires will be cheaper. unless ur doing it just for looks ....in that case i wouldnt bother, i dont think ppl at the mall even know what a bead lock is.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Look if you don't agree with my customizations feel free to move on to the next thread, I just think it's ridiculous that some of you guys actually felt the need to comment on something that you didn't agree with (something that happens way to often on this forum). My Jeep, my money thus I can do whatever the heck I want to it; the world needs less haters that's for sure.

Thanks to those who are actually mature and positive and provided me with some info, stay classy
Old 09-30-2011, 12:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by orp967
Look if you don't agree with my customizations feel free to move on to the next thread, I just think it's ridiculous that some of you guys actually felt the need to comment on something that you didn't agree with (something that happens way to often on this forum). My Jeep, my money thus I can do whatever the heck I want to it; the world needs less haters that's for sure.

Thanks to those who are actually mature and positive and provided me with some info, stay classy
thats not at all an over reaction to what i though were some pretty helpful posts. i think a chill pill is in order
Old 09-30-2011, 01:00 AM
JK Freak

What size tire are you planning to run with those dubs?
Old 09-30-2011, 02:02 AM
JK Junkie

I've never seen beadlocks that large either I'm sure the could be custom made but for a huge price. And honestly how large of a tire are you going to run on them?
Old 09-30-2011, 03:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

http://tinyurl.com/6f786gd

OMF Performance is the first result. They offer simulated 22-inch beadlocks, not true bead locks... if your'e going for looks, there you go, if you're going for function, you may be out of luck.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

I like the wheels they have at OMF even if they're not true beadlocks, most likely will go with one of those.

I'm currently experimenting with an alternative setup to my Jeep and am thinking of moving toward a 35" or 37" wheel with a 22" beadlock look.

As for the "chill pill" comment... been dealing with these backwoods redneck so-called true Jeepers since I first joined this forum so IMO the backlash was way over due. Most of the stuff that other people do with their Jeeps (or more so their time and money) I don't agree with but have never commented negatively on it, "hey to each his own;"

Oh and not a day goes that a stranger tells me how nice my ride is, I must be doing something right in picking the right mods.

Last edited by orp967; 10-01-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Quick Reply: 22" Beadlock Wheels