Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2015 JKU 6.4L 392 Hemi Pressure power steering hose leak

Old 06-06-2022, 09:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 JKU 6.4L 392 Hemi Pressure power steering hose leak

Hi all! I have a 2015 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara with an AEV 6.4L hemi swap. The pressure power steering hose is leaking and AEV doesn’t sell the replacement hose. It’s been on back order for a long time and they no longer sell the conversion kits. I can’t find one anywhere.. Does anyone happen to have one for sale? Is there places that can custom make a hose to replace it with?

I live in Chicago, any input is appreciated. Thanks!
Old 06-08-2022, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

Received 119 Likes on 108 Posts

I’d find a hydraulic supply store or a hydraulic manufacturer near you. Being in Chicago, there’s probably a hundred of them. They may be a good bet to have a hose made.
Old 06-08-2022, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Received 480 Likes on 431 Posts

And make sure you take the old one to give them the fitting orientation for the ends. Also you can take any tension away by releasing one end of your old one and see if it wants to twist - simply a matter of making a correction when making a new one. AEV must have been scared away by EPA guys but they can still sell you a hose.
Old 06-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

Received 119 Likes on 108 Posts

Just another thought, you may try Howe performance in Southern California or PSC. They may have an off the shelf hose for you. Otherwise, if you know or can find the fitting types, you can make your own.

Quick Reply: 2015 JKU 6.4L 392 Hemi Pressure power steering hose leak