Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2015 jk changed the exhaust loss of back presure issue

Old 04-09-2015, 12:15 PM
HV
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 jk changed the exhaust loss of back presure issue

Hi I have a question I have a 2015 jk I had a local muffler shop make me an exhaust system. The jk lost performance and bottom end torque even the shifting pattern of the transmission changed. Has any one had the same issue. The local shop did was a remove the pre muffler and replaced it with manga flow and removed the original muffler . If any one can give me advice I would be great full
Old 04-09-2015, 01:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chrysler has done a good job of making the JK not like any engine mods. They even locked the PCM again so no tuners will work. In fact, to get a supercharger, RIPP sends a new ECU.

I'd put the resonator back in and see if that works.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:15 PM
HV
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
Chrysler has done a good job of making the JK not like any engine mods. They even locked the PCM again so no tuners will work. In fact, to get a supercharger, RIPP sends a new ECU.

I'd put the resonator back in and see if that works.
Thanks ill try it

Quick Reply: 2015 jk changed the exhaust loss of back presure issue