Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2014 JKUR and Flashpaq TPMS and EVIC system

Old 09-25-2015, 07:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 JKUR and Flashpaq TPMS and EVIC system

Just installed the Flashpaq in my 2014 JKUR. I had the AEV Procal installed previously for tire size and to shut off the TPMS.
Installed the 87 Octane tune. Then installed the advanced options of tire size and TPMS.
I had a Flashpaq in my older JK with the older motor and noticed a big difference in performance. Not so much in this one yet.
I have the EVIC system in this JK and was wondering if there is any way to get rid of the annoying "check tpms system" that you get every time you start her up? The AEV Procal gets rid of it completely.
I have read that you need to disconnect your battery and that should work....will it?
Let me know.....!
Old 09-25-2015, 11:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

FYI, I got home a little early today and decided to disconnect the battery. Both positive and negative. Waited about 15 minutes and connected everything, started her up and all is well!
No more annoying "check tpms" and no more tpms pic showing 0 pressure. It just goes to the temp screen as usual.....
Old 09-26-2015, 06:18 AM
JK Newbie

wondering about the performance.. let us know if you see a big difference.

Quick Reply: 2014 JKUR and Flashpaq TPMS and EVIC system