Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2014-15 JKU Slush Mats? Mopar vs WeatherTech vs AEV?

Old 07-25-2015, 08:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

So at this point I can get:

Quadratec $209.97

Good front coverage, love the pattern. Glad it has an option for those of us without the MOPAR subwoofer. Wish it had openings for the tie downs.

MOPAR $160

Not as deep on the fronts but looks like they tuck under the back seats which none of the others seem to do. Also like the cutouts for the tie downs on their truck mat.

WeatherTech $280

Good front coverage. Same rear coverage as the Quadratec's. Trunk liner has that cutout for the factory sub which I don't care for nor does it have any openings for the tie downs.

Right now I'm suck between the MOPAR's and the Quadratecs. I like the pattern on the Quadratec's more as well as the deep sides on their liners, but the MOPAR's are cheaper, look like they lock in place, have better rear seat coverage, and I like the cutouts for the tie downs. Final thoughts?
Old 07-25-2015, 12:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out the Husky X-act. Made in the USA, great fit and quality.

Quick Reply: 2014-15 JKU Slush Mats? Mopar vs WeatherTech vs AEV?