Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2013 Front brake line question

Old 10-22-2013, 01:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2013 Front brake line question

So I just removed the dam front brake line brackets(Huge pain in a*#) since I had already unbolted them when I did my lift. I finally was able to get them out with the help of a friend and bent the bracket enough to get the lines to come free. When I inspected my brake lines theres a little spot where I roughed the rubber up a little, kinda scraped the rubber. Just wondering If ill be ok, dont want to be driving down the road and lose brakes or something. Thx
Old 10-22-2013, 01:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you post a pic?
Old 10-22-2013, 02:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hard to get a good pic but just took these 2, just kinda scraped the bumper in that on spot.[URL=http://s147.photobucket.com/user/Alexphoto87/media/photo1.jpg.html][/URL
Old 10-22-2013, 02:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did the same on my front left line, and I was nervous too. Then I pressed the brake pedal couple times and checked for leaks or soft pedal. Everything looked okay so bolted all back together and almost 2000 miles now and working fine (knock on wood).

Quick Reply: 2013 Front brake line question