Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2012 Tire Pressure Sensor

Old 11-26-2011, 11:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cloddhopper
Ok, I will run by a dealership on my next days off. If this is the case, then I might have another set to sell....
Well.....light came on today. Tire pressure is at 28lbs so maybe that's it. Going to take
stocks in tomorrow to pull sensors.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pingi3
Hi. Just searched this topic. I did switch the sensors to the new wheels. After 19000 miles the TPM light has come on. Obviously the manual does not tell you how to reset or turn off. So any tips on where I can look or even better would be someone who has already turned theirs off.

Thanks
If you are running less than 5lbs. pressure in your tires than recommended (like most of us do) your tire pressure
light indicator light will stay on. The sensors are attached to your valve stem inside the tire, they are USELESS if you
are running 28-30 lbs. on the street (like most of us are). You can disable the light with a Superchips Programmer.

Quick Reply: 2012 Tire Pressure Sensor