Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2012 and Procal problem

Old 04-01-2012, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 and Procal problem

2012 JKU - i used the feature to help center my steering wheel, and it worked fine, but now my front blinkers don't flash. using the turn signal switch inside activates the rear, but the front stay solid. also, when i use the keyless to unlock, the front two light up and stay on without blinking, and when i lock the doors, the front two light up and stay on for about 5 minutes or so.

anyone else have this problem and fix it, or have any ideas?
Old 04-01-2012, 12:18 PM
JK Newbie

Did you try resetting the Procal?
Old 04-01-2012, 07:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jlmo
Did you try resetting the Procal?
i was hoping i wouldn't have to restore all settings, but i searched the internet and couldn't find any info on the problem.

i ended up doing it and it fixed the problem, and i had to reprogam all my settings. i forget what the tire size setting that worked was, so it will be trial and error after driving for a bit - but it appears that all is good now.

Quick Reply: 2012 and Procal problem