Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2012 JKU AEV Procal Help

Old 02-20-2013, 09:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I created this thread to simply ask for advice on a problem I had with mine. It wasn't created for people to argue about how much money aev makes on the product or how many vin's it can match to. If you want to complain or discuss the pros/cons of the product then make your own thread and leave this one alone so that it may benefit another person in the future. Thanks.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:14 AM
Ncb
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry for the derail. Thanks for the good info. I'll be sure to warn anyone who is thinking about purchasing a used Procal.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a brand new Procal and almost went crazy because it didnīt work. After programming, it beeped but no result. (daytime lights)
A tried it numerous times without luck.
Then in a german forum the told me why.
If you programming with the procal the tranny (auto) should not be in park position and the handbrake shouldnīt be engaged.
This isnīt stated in the manual.
After I tried it this way it worked fine.

Last edited by MitchMG; 02-22-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Quick Reply: 2012 JKU AEV Procal Help