Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2012 jk rubicon unlimited

Old 12-03-2012, 11:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 jk rubicon unlimited

I have read the posts concerning lifting your jeep will void the warranty.(they were not good news for a new jeep rookie) Does anyone know if Crysler has changed their mind on this or will any lift (including a Mopar lift) void the warranty. Any input on this will be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:58 PM
JK Junkie

Your best bet would be to ask your dealership. They are all different. Welcome to the forum.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:15 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Agree with the above... My Jeep Dealer is lift friendly... others are not. Check with your Dealer's Service Manager to find out.

Welcome to the forum!!
Old 12-03-2012, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forum... There are certified lift kits and installers that will not void your warranty (so my local dealer says). The guys above are definitely correct, go to your local dealer and talk to them. They know we love lifted Jeeps and usually can provide an avenue to get it done while maintaining your warranty. The solution for me was only a 30 minute drive to have their guy install it... Good luck bud..
Old 12-03-2012, 02:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

I also agree with the above. Its up to the individual dealer for the most part. When I purchased my 12 I asked the dealer what their ruling was and they said as long as I have them put the lift in the warranty was not affected. I went with a 4 inch, I took a beating on the installation but my warranty is still intact.

Dave
Old 12-03-2012, 03:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Something else to consider is if you have someone else do your lift installation, they may warranty the lift, so whatever your dealership doesn't cover, the lift warranty should.

Quick Reply: 2012 jk rubicon unlimited