Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2012-2013 Diablo Trinity users- looking for gauge layouts and tweaks to tunes

Old 10-09-2013, 08:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2012-2013 Diablo Trinity users- looking for gauge layouts and tweaks to tunes

I was seeing if anyone had some gauge layouts they would be willing to share. Not sure if we can attach that type of file to this forum or not. If we can't I will post up a share folder from my google drive.

Also- anyone get a custom tune or tweak the canned tunes? I don't know if custom tune would make much difference with the penstar but I spoke with Johan at Diablo and he does tuning on the side and he said there are more gains from a custom tune for basic bolt ons. He tuned my SRT 8 jeep and he took me from a 13.2 to a 12.8 from a canned tune to a custom tune.

Thanks for sharing any layouts and tunning info.

Thanks

Doug.

Quick Reply: 2012-2013 Diablo Trinity users- looking for gauge layouts and tweaks to tunes