Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2011 programer ?

Old 03-07-2013, 03:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are at least 2 possibly 3 that works for 2011 and up now.

Diablo has 1 Bully Dog has announced a couple weeks.ago that tgiet version will be available early March 2013 and I think one more has one in production now.

Check my JK Tuner post for a bit more. A member has the Diablo and posted akme info.

There's at least 1 more post I saw with guys runnjng.them for their 11

Hope thials helps

Bern
Old 03-07-2013, 04:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mbernie
There are at least 2 possibly 3 that works for 2011 and up now.

Diablo has 1 Bully Dog has announced a couple weeks.ago that tgiet version will be available early March 2013 and I think one more has one in production now.

Check my JK Tuner post for a bit more. A member has the Diablo and posted akme info.

There's at least 1 more post I saw with guys runnjng.them for their 11

Hope thials helps

Bern
Great I have looked every were
Old 03-07-2013, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Search "Intune" on here and there is a thread by THM, they have it. I will be getting mine in a few weeks
Old 03-07-2013, 11:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Diablosport

Why keep looking when the leading tuning company has what you need .... Leaving all the others to eat its' dust ?

DiabloSport Official Website

You got 2 excellent choices : InTune or the Trinity . Both have EXACTLY the same tuning options ... The Trinity has more monitoring / logging features.

Superchips (the ONLY other tuning company I acknowledge as reliable) ... Hasn't come up with anything for the 2011 ... Let alone the 2012.

It's your Jeep's "brains" you're messing with here .... Don't go for a second best.

RIPP MODS doesn't choose Diablosport tuners for nothing.

My 2 cents
Old 03-08-2013, 04:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by desertbuzz
Why keep looking when the leading tuning company has what you need .... Leaving all the others to eat its' dust ?

DiabloSport Official Website

You got 2 excellent choices : InTune or the Trinity . Both have EXACTLY the same tuning options ... The Trinity has more monitoring / logging features.

Superchips (the ONLY other tuning company I acknowledge as reliable) ... Hasn't come up with anything for the 2011 ... Let alone the 2012.

It's your Jeep's "brains" you're messing with here .... Don't go for a second best.

RIPP MODS doesn't choose Diablosport tuners for nothing.

My 2 cents
Does the diablo have all the features of the bully dog like axle looks fan off sway bar disconnect and all that
Old 03-08-2013, 04:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sinister

Does the diablo have all the features of the bully dog like axle looks fan off sway bar disconnect and all that
I am with you on this. I really want to control my lockers and swaybar whenever I want. I know some of the tuners for 2007-2010 will allow you to do that
Old 03-08-2013, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clemons

I am with you on this. I really want to control my lockers and swaybar whenever I want. I know some of the tuners for 2007-2010 will allow you to do that
Yea I know the bully dog just released one for the 2011+ that has all those features and a lot more font know about these other guys
Old 03-08-2013, 04:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sinister

Yea I know the bully dog just released one for the 2011+ that has all those features and a lot more font know about these other guys
The bully dog looks good to me.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clemons

The bully dog looks good to me.
Ne to prolly going to be my next purchase there is a vid on YouTube of all the features it has it's a jeep gt

Quick Reply: 2011 programer ?