Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2011 Power

Old 09-05-2012, 11:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Power

So just wanted to let anyone out there with a 2011 looking for a little help with power.

I have been running a product from Roadrace Motorsports. It is an intake and piggyback system that helps out with all the fuel curves. They call it there Power Pack.

Anyways just to let you all know I did actually beta test it for them and have been running it since I got my tax return this year!

Just letting you all know that I get about 2 miles more to the gallon on gas! which was a huge bonus since my jeep was only getting about 12 miles to the gallon. Of course if I floor it everytime then it doesn't get better. Plus I have more power getting on the freeway and if you live here in southern Cali going up the 15 towards Vegas I don't have to go to the slow lane anymore! It is definitely worth the money if you are looking for some extra power.

If you got any questions just let me know!

You can check them out online also at roadracemotorsports.com

Old 09-05-2012, 12:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any HP/TQ specs??? Dyno???? I'd like to know a bit more info before I (or anyone else for that matter) dumps $1000 into this.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:46 PM
JK Newbie

They actually used my jeep for the dyno. It is getting 15 more horse power. I am not sure what the torque was now. But give them a call. They will be able to answer all tech questions. I am just the guy driving around with the stuff and really like it!

Barry

Quick Reply: 2011 Power