Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

20" KMC XD Series Addict & 325/60R20 BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain KM2

Old 05-23-2010, 07:39 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JPTwinz
Not sure about the malls where you live, but out here in AZ they're tough to get to

When I had 20" Addicts....

And now with 20" RBPs...

Both setups looks sweet. Nice Rig. I think I like it more w/ the Addicts IMO, but I'm a bit biased I guess, lol. What size tires are you running? And, what License Plate relocation kit is that? Did it damage (scratch) the Addicts at all? Thanks!
Old 05-23-2010, 08:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JKashat
Both setups looks sweet. Nice Rig. I think I like it more w/ the Addicts IMO, but I'm a bit biased I guess, lol. What size tires are you running? And, what License Plate relocation kit is that? Did it damage (scratch) the Addicts at all? Thanks!
Tires with the Addicts were 40x15.50R20 Nitto Mud GRapplers and with the RBP wheels they are 41x14.50R20 Irok Radials.

Relocation is via a Rock Hard 4x4 license plate kit along with a ORO LED Plate Lite to keep it legal. The extension arm is adjustable to fit the width/offset of whatever wheel you are using. Here was my install thread on it....https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-write-ups-39/rock-hard-license-plate-relocation-bracket-oro-led-platelite-install-xrc-bumper-90672/

Quick Reply: 20" KMC XD Series Addict & 325/60R20 BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain KM2