Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2 door passenger sag

Old 11-03-2014, 01:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I already have 3/4" spacers all around. Does anyone make a 1/2" spacer that would work together with a daystar spacer?
Old 11-03-2014, 02:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wrangeler X
I already have 3/4" spacers all around. Does anyone make a 1/2" spacer that would work together with a daystar spacer?
I would go to the Teraflex website and check there.....you could go with .5 spacer on driver side and a 1 inch spacer on passenger. That would do it.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dojohnso
I would go to the Teraflex website and check there.....you could go with .5 spacer on driver side and a 1 inch spacer on passenger. That would do it.
I'm doing something like this on my 4 door. I'm running a 1" spacer on front driver side and 1.5" spacer on my front passenger side and its evened out the lean .
Old 11-05-2014, 05:41 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Biginboca
I'm doing something like this on my 4 door. I'm running a 1" spacer on front driver side and 1.5" spacer on my front passenger side and its evened out the lean .
What brand!
Old 11-05-2014, 05:41 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by dojohnso
I can't use the Teraflex spacer with my daystar spacer they don't match up together.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Wrangeler X
What brand!
Rokmen aluminum spacers. A bit pricier but best way to go they come in a range of sizes from .5" to 2.5". These require a bit of labor to install you have to grind down the lip around the factory bumpstop cup to slide these up into place. I had cheap poly spacers that partially disintegrated so wanted something better and found these.

I actually have the leftover 1" and 1.5" mates to the ones I installed if you want them let me know, would sell them for $45 shipped. They only sell them in matched pairs so I had to buy 2 pairs to make my set.

Last edited by Biginboca; 11-05-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Quick Reply: 2 door passenger sag