Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2 Door JK with Front Center Jump Seat? seen many threads but nobody.....

Old 05-28-2014, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 Door JK with Front Center Jump Seat? seen many threads but nobody.....

I have a 2 Door Automatic 2012 Wrangler and want to make it fit 6 people (3~4Kids) and about to install a 3rd center seatbelt in the rear stock Bench seat to fit 3 kids.

now for the Front of JK; For starters I never used my E-brake and dont plan on ever using it.

The Front Center console ditched I can install a VERY Thin jump seat. I read Honda Odysey or F150 Center ones work but havent seen anybody post measurements or sucess stories.

Does anybody know which Front Center Jump seat is trully Thin Enough for our JK's?
Does anybody have a success story with possibly pictures?

Doing the whole Ford Ranger Bench 60/40 wont work cause I have a 2 door and need the front seats to still roll forward to let passengers in the back.

Thank you,
bigC
Old 05-28-2014, 10:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Buy a vehicle suited for 6 people.

I wouldn't allow my kid sit in some home-made rigged up jump seat where the center console once was. I'd feel awful if I were involved in an accident and someone got injured or killed.

Quick Reply: 2 Door JK with Front Center Jump Seat? seen many threads but nobody.....