Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2-door Airrock

Old 11-11-2007, 05:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2-door Airrock

Anyone installed the 2-door airrock system yet? Maybe someone can give it a review.
Old 12-26-2007, 02:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default 2-door airrock

Bump!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2007, 06:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

MAN! Got me all excited looking in here for a 2 door AiRock
shame on you
Old 12-09-2008, 09:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nobody running it on a 2 door?
i want to just have to save up for a while but would like to see if some people are running it.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:40 AM
JK Newbie

Default AiRock Install

Originally Posted by DCMP001
Anyone installed the 2-door airrock system yet? Maybe someone can give it a review.
I have one and installed it myself. The onroad performance as pertains to "glued to rails" is awsome. The offroad performance for me out performs the FT 3"ultimate I had on before. Just one of my favorites is that when you load up your jeep for a trip the airride handels the load without tilting the JK.

About the Install: The kit comes in complete and well packaged with full instructions that are straight forward... and if your a picture person like I am a phone call to Steve eliminates anyquestions you have. The install for On Board Air took me one Saturday about 6 to 8 hrs. again by my self and some beer involved.....Oh yea with my wife watching and shaking her head. The next Saturday I installed the AiRock in about the same manner and time. Then talked Steve out of a used Swaylock and installed that in about 1 hr. Can't say enough good about the product and suport.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do you have any pictures of your jeep with the kit? what size tires are you running or planning to run?

thanks

i have gone back and forth about 54 times wether or not to just put a lift on my jeep and save to put the airock on later or if i should just wait and save up.. what do yall think?

thanks
Old 12-13-2008, 09:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default AiRock

I started this thread and ended up putting a AiRock on my 2 door. I am very pleased with the performance of the system and I am not dissapointed. The AiRock is the closest you can get to onroad and offroad maximum performance. You can run up to a 37" tire with a little trimming. I say go for it. Here is a thread that has alot of good info.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/i-got-airock-installed-61405/

Quick Reply: 2-door Airrock